Mayfair Pools Inc. (hereafter referred to us “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Website http://mayfairpools.com (hereafter referred to as the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Website.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, billing / shipping address, postal code, email address, or telephone number (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Log Data. This policy does not allow third party services to copy or access Personal Information, or contact you using the Personal Information collected from our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you regarding orders and/or quotes placed or entered in to the Website, whether via phone or electronically. Under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), we can not use your Personal Information to send you newsletters, marketing or other promotional materials through the Website without express consent from you, the recipient.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web Website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many other Websites, the Website uses “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however, if you choose to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website (included, but not limited to: account login, add to cart, and/or online check out).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Although no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we strive to use all commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, including use of an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate, and forcing all browsers to constantly connect to the Website through an encrypted layer.