Mayfair Pools & Supplies is looking for both Experienced Pool Technician(s) and Junior Technician(s) looking to expand their skill set. This position will provide pool service to customer accounts earning $18.00 to $30.00 per hour depending on experience. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team, and to work within the swimming pool business.
Position Overview: The Service Technician is responsible for completing service repairs for residential customers.
Terms of Employment: Seasonal, Full time, Weekend, Day
- Performs various repairs to swimming pool equipment as assigned
- Communicate effectively to build trust and ensure retention with customer base.
*Technical Skills (depending on position):
- Repair of pool pumps, heaters, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing
- Knowledge of water chemistry
- Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds, perhaps multiple times in a day, and, at times, lift and carry 100 pounds
- Conduct regular pool maintenance (test and maintain water quality, adjust pool chemical readings, clean filters and back wash, brush and vacuum pools, clean tile, pressure washing decking and pool areas, etc.,)
- Renovation experience – Leak detection and leak track, repair of underground leaks
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
Successful applicants will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Foreman for Pool Construction and Renovation
Mayfair Pools has been building and renovating swimming pools in the Markham and local GTA area for over 40 years. We are looking for an individual who would like to take the lead role as Foreman for our construction and renovation department.
This would include:
- Co-ordinating on-site activities of crew and subcontractors
- Ordering construction materials (in a timely manner)
- Planning of daily activities
- Building and start-up of new and renovated pool projects
Must have site managing experience, previous pool or landscaping experience related to plumbing components, service equipment and vinyl liner installation.
A valid G license or DZ would be an asset.
Experience with the use of small machinery (skid steer, mini excavator, power wheel barrows)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Email your resume to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted.